We are one of Colorado’s premier catering companies and are seeking individuals who thrive in a fast paced work environment. We’re looking for team members who would enjoy operating independently for the majority of their shift and can represent our company with excellent customer service skills.
Biscuits and Berries is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and detail-oriented people to join our team of skilled delivery drivers! We make high-quality food cooked fresh in our production kitchen, and deliver to our clients across metro Denver. The food is typically set up in an upscale “hotel buffet” fashion with stainless chafing dishes, ceramic platters, etc.
A qualified Biscuits and Berries Delivery Driver Candidate must possess the following traits:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to regularly lift 40 pounds
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a company work van
- Ability to self-manage, solve problems independently
- Works well under time constraints
- Excels fulfilling required tasks when under stress
- Comfortable with being scheduled with flexibility (mornings, afternoons, weekends)
The following traits would be preferred, but not required:
- General knowledge of Denver Metro Area
- Previous food service experience
- Previous experience setting up and breaking down buffets
- We have both full-time and part-time positions available, and offer
- Flexible scheduling (mornings, afternoons, weekends) as we cater 7 days per week.
Overall compensation includes both a flat hourly rate in combination with inclusion in our tip pool.
To be considered for the available position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time